Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Early Morning Repentance

I woke up this morning with an unconfessed sin on
my mind. I stumbled into the living room and did what
I thought was necessary...I got the Word out and hit my knees!
I read through several Psalms - 38, 51, 102, 130 - All of them
David's prayers for mercy and forgiveness. And, it was amazing,
before long the guilt and torment washed away and the peace of
God swept through me like a river. I am so grateful for God; I cannot
imagine what life without Redemption would be like.

Thank You God - your mercy endures forever!

JC

3 comments:

Amy Clare said...

I am pretty sure you are the best husband a girl could ever ask for. I love you...
p.s. Im going to miss our 1:00 nap today!

The Ponderer said...

Amazing grace!

Jimmy Clare said...

Thanks Ames...I did miss it!

Robb - I agree...completely
(Though I do not understand)