Monday, September 8, 2008

Worn out

Sometimes the best days are the most tiresome ones.
We had a great Lord's Day yesterday - very busy, though.
We began our prayer time in the morning for the service -
there were 4 of us there, very productive. Good class
(New teachers, new subjects) - also productive.
Excellent worship time as well, God was definately present.
We had an area wide singing at Colcord - good to see friends
and loved ones there. I am very tired today - am relaxing and
TRYING to take the day off. I need this from time to time -
a good "vegged out"kind of day...

JC

3 comments:

Amy Clare said...

Don't let him fool you! He cleaned the house, and did laundry. I have to say I have the BEST house husband ever! I love everything you do for me!

Jimmy Clare said...

She is being generous. I am only
36th on the national list that came
out by the Associated Press!

That_One_Girl said...

Oh geez..