Sunday, August 3, 2008

CHRISTIAN, HUSBAND, FATHER

My new prayer is this:
That I would be simply three things:
CHRISTIAN
A godly man who serves the Lord with gladness and
enjoys service for the Master. A person
who does his honest best to search the Word of God
earnestly and wholeheartedly.
HUSBAND
A man devoted to being the spiritual leader in the home.
A man who commits himself to being the rock in the home,
to teach and help my wife be who she wants and needs
to be. To put God first in every spiritual, emotional, and
financial decision made in the home.
FATHER
In a world of chaos, being the strong support in my
daughter's life. To bring her up in a godly way and to always
seek His approval in her handling. To do my very best
to give her each and everyday the teaching and godly advice
that she needs
Lord,
Help me to be these things. I have been so caught
up with Jimmy and not what I should be caught up in.
Forgive me where I fail you - guide me and direct me.
Thanks
JC

No comments: